Join the global generosity movement and celebrate acts of giving this Tuesday. Giving back is part of our core so we have created two ways to support the global golf community:
Each time you buy gently loved items from the Golf4Her Poshmark Boutique, you help support our mission of giving scholarships to girls in sports. The more we raise, the more we can give. Additionally, we are doing our part in keeping clothes out of our local landfills!
Thanks to local donors, we have been able to launch our Golf4Her Foundation Poshmark Boutique. Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand styles. Items listed in our boutique are either new with tags (NWT) or gently loved in excellent like-new condition with no signs of wear. With each sale, we donate 100% of the proceeds to the Golf4Her Foundation. New styles are being added every day.
We are currently accepting items that are NWT or in excellent, like-new condition. All items are processed and inspected to ensure they meet quality standards and have the ability to be sold. Before you send your items, please review:
- Limit your donation to 1–10 items.
- We are only accepting clothing for women and girls.
- Items must be new with tags or in excellent condition with no signs of wear.
- They must be clean and freshly laundered.
- We cannot accept logoed items or items that have been altered or have missing labels.
- Check for pilling, fading, shrinkage, stains, odors, rips, holes, missing parts, or broken zippers.
Mail donations to:
Golf4Her Foundation, 9 Broadway, Suite 30, Denville, NJ 07834. At this time, we are unable to provide shipping labels. You will receive a tax donation letter with your donation. Items that cannot be used will be donated to other local charities. For a limited time, earn a 15% off LoyalTee Rewards shopping credit to be used at any time.
We’ve teamed up with CharityBuzz, one of the largest online auction sites, to offer four one-of-a-kind memorabilia items. Makes a special gift this holiday season. Bidding opens Tuesday, November 28th.
- Tiger Woods, Justin Thomas & More Signed Flag from The Match
- Lexi Thompson Signed Shoes, Glove and Swag Bundle
- Cognizant Cup 2023 Flag Signed by LPGA Players including Nelly Korda & Lydia Ko
- Michelle Wie Signed Flag
100% of the net proceeds of the Hammer Price will go to Golf4Her Foundation, a nationally registered 501(c)(3) public charity, who will then allocate the proceeds to our ongoing Saving Grace Fundraiser.
Learn more about the Golf4Her Foundation.