Delivery can be expected in 5-7 Business Days.
- $8.95 STANDARD GROUND on orders under $99. Delivery can be expected in 5-7 Business Days. Includes Hawaii and Alaska. Excludes Puerto Rico.
- PRIORITY 3-DAY - Rates vary; add items to cart to view shipping rates. Delivery can be expected in 3-Business Days (excludes weekends/holidays). Please allow 24 hours to process/ship your order (see Processing Time). Expedited delivery to rural and remote locations may require an additional 1-2 business days. Saturday delivery may not be available for certain remote locations.
- EXPRESS 1-DAY - please call for rates and availability (973) 343-2852. Orders ship from various warehouses around the country, as a result, Express (1-Day) delivery may not always be available. Please contact us if you need a rushed delivery. We will always do our best to help you receive your merchandise when you need it.
- This is the time it takes to process, package and ship your merchandise. Please add this time to your transit time. The processing time is indicated as 'Availability' on the page of the item you are ordering and may vary by designer.
- Orders ship within 24-72 hours of placing the order during regular business hours (Monday-Friday; 9am-3pm ET), unless otherwise noted. Our goal is to ship your merchandise as fast as possible. Therefore, if you are requesting expedited shipping or need your order by a specific date, please let us know. Since your order may ship from various warehouses, your packages may arrive on different days via different carriers.
- This is the time it take for the carrier to delivery your package from the time they receive it from us. Transit times are considered Monday - Friday and excludes holidays and weekends.
- To view shipping rates, add merchandise to your shopping cart, click View Cart. Then select your country in the dropdown box. Shipping rates are based on weight of package. All packages ship via UPS. International packages may take 7 to 10 days to ship. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES:
All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country's laws.
- Customer is responsible for paying duties, taxes and brokerage fee on merchandise. Golf4Her is not responsible for these charges.
- Customer will receive an email from UPS prior to the delivery to pay this charge via credit card. Golf4Her cannot determine these fees during the checkout process. For more information, please contact your local customs office prior to placing the order.
- In the event the customer refuses delivery of the shipment, the buyer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges will be billed to the buyer's method of payment or deducted from the refund. We are required by law to include accurate customs forms with all international packages. We are unable to declare orders as or report incorrect values.
- Duties and taxes are not refundable, even in the event of a refused delivery. If an order is refused, the customer will be responsible for any additional duties and taxes on returned items, as well as the original and return shipping fees that are incurred.
- Golf4Her is prohibited by law from lowering or changing the amounts for any declared values, so please do not ask.