GolfChic Quilted golf cart seat covers are great for keeping your seat warm in the winter or from sticking to you in the summertime! Each seat cover is double-sided and reversible. With bound opening on both sides, these seat covers slip easily over arm rests on most standard golf carts. Cart covers can be personalized with a monogram, name or logo. Great gift idea or member/guest gift.
- Golf cart seat cover
- Slips over golf cart handles
- Bottom trim is 7" wide
- Rounded binding
- Folds flat to fit into golf bag
- Color: Navy, Red/White/Blue Stars and Stripes
- Elastic straps
- Size: 43" L X 28" W
- Distance between Handles: 40"
- Handle opening: 18"
Personalize your seat cover with a monogram, name or club logo. Embroidery placement is centered above the bottom binding.
- Monogram: Select font and thread color +$13
- Please allow 2-3 weeks
- BLOCK - all letters are sewn in the order of the initials [F/M/L], in the same size .
- DIAMOND, CAROLINE, ORNATE - First Name (Left/Small), Last Name (Center/Large), Middle Name (Right/Small)
FABRIC + CARE:
- 100% quilted polyester/cotton blend
- Wash on gentle setting or by hand, in Cold Water with mild soap or detergent. Do Not Bleach Machine Dry and Iron on low temp &/or Line Dry.
- Hand cut and sewn in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina.
How To Secure Your Cart Seat Cover:
Position both elastic straps over the armrests. Then, tuck both sides of Cover down, inside both armrests and tuck the back edge into back of seat. • Tuck the elastic band under the armrest, starting from the back, to hold elastic in-place under the armrest. • Finally, gently pull the front edge down on both sides, so front edge it lies flat against the front wall. • Make sure Not to the tuck elastic band too far underneath the back corners of the cart seat, as this may cause front edge to ride up.