This Abacus Golf Pitch 37.5 ladies waterproof jacket is made of an extremely lightweight material with a very high breathability. The fabric is made with 37.5 technology that always aims at keeping your body temperature at 37.5 which is your optimal comfort zone where you perform best. The 4-way stretch makes it even more flexible. The jacket has a rubber anti-slip print on the shoulders when you carry your bag. The lower sleeve has extra elastic to keep the sleeve in place while swinging. Drawstring at back neck allows for adjustment to perfect fit. Reflective prints make a very sporty design.
- Ladies extreme stretch rain jacket
- Sealed seams
- Flat sealed seam zipper
- Fill zip with chin guard
- 2 zip hand pockets with attached micro fiber cloth inside
- Elastic lower sleeve o=for perfect fit during your swing
- Bungee in back of collar
- Bungee at bottom hem
- Rubber anti-slip print on shoulder
- Extreme 4-way stretch, stretches to almost twice the size
- Reflective print
- Color: Black
COMPLETE YOUR LOOK
- SIZE GUIDE
- True to size
- Regular fit
- Size: XS-XXL
- The Pitch rain set is engineered by abacus® with the golfer in mind. Using 37.5 Technology it’s built to with stand even the most extreme weather conditions on the golf course. Heat, rain, wind and cold. It’s all about staying dry and feeling free when you swing. Highly stretchable and extremely breathable. Pitch is made to ensure your comfort so you can focus on your performance. Whatever the conditions, abacus x-series allows you to keep your full focus where it belongs, on your game.
- 37.5 Technology works to improve the microenvironment inside the garment. It allows the vapor to be forced through the fabric quicker, keeping your body and the garment dry, even in low temperatures and high humidity. A climate of 37.5 degrees and a humidity of 40-60% is created. This is the ideal comfort zone, also your ideal performance zone
- The Pitch 37.5 waterproof golf jacket is made of an extremely lightweight material with a very high breathability, making it a premier choice in golf rain gear. Rain jackets are often either too warm or too flimsy, but we offer a high-quality alternative made with specialized technology that keeps your body temperature at 37.5, which is your optimal comfort zone where you perform best. The 4-way stretch makes it even more flexible. This golf rain jacket has a rubber anti-slip print on the shoulders for when you carry your gear, and the lower sleeve has extra elastic to keep the sleeve in place while swinging. Drawstrings at the back neck allow for adjustments to find the perfect fit. Reflective prints make a very sporty design.
FABRIC + CARE:
- 100% Polyester
- Waterproofness WP 20000mm
- Breathable MVP 50000g/sqm/24h
- Warm Up & Cool Down: 37.5® Technology helps keep your body at the ideal core temperature of 37.5° Celsius and helps keep the microclimate next to your skin at the ideal relative humidity of 37.5%. When you’re hot, patented active particles embedded in the material remove sweat in the vapor stage before liquid sweat forms, cooling you down. When you’re cold, those same active particles trap your energy to help warm you up. Fabrication will never wear out.
- Wind proof - Protects you against wind and cool air. Keeps the inner environment in the garment in comfortable temperature
- Warm - A middle layer with a thermo technology
- Breathable - Moisture and heat transportation to adjust the temperature.
- Stretchable - The fabric offers elasticity facilitating movement and comfort in the garment. Easy to move in.
- WINDVENT - highly breathable and effectively protect against wind, light rain and cold. Just as important is the fact they are lightweight. The water repellency provides protection against light rain. The garment retains the heat from your body, a comfortable and warm garment, designed for many outdoor activities. Folded up it takes a minimum of room in your bag.
- Water Repellent - Turns away water and stain from the surface of the fabric to increase its performance
- Wicking - Moves moisture away from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric, where it evaporates.
- UV Protection - protects the body against the UV rays
- Cooling - a long lasting cooling technology that accelerates the wicking process
- Sealed Seams - A head sealed seam is sewn and then sealed with a heat activated tape. This method provides liquid proofness.
- Machine wash cold. Line dry. Do not dry clean.
- Abacus Rain