The Sundog Prime EXT TrueBlue is for those looking for a slightly larger lens cut for maximum coverage. Featuring a ContourFLEX metal-core adjustable Megol nosepad and co-injected temple tips for non –slip performance and comfort. These sunglasses feature world-class TrueBlue lens technology as worn by LPGA Superstar Paula Creamer. TrueBlue-branded lens technology incorporates synthetic Melanin to filter blue light and block ultra-violet light for the ultimate in protection and performance. Combined together and isolated in polycarbonate, the lenses are second to none in the vision industry.
- Unisex sunglasses
- Matte dark grey
- Aurora Red/Blue mirror lens
- Flow Through Side Lens Venting
- MaxFlex RILSAN Frame
- Metal Core Adjustable Megol Nose Pad
- Megol Co-Injected ContourFLEX Temple Tips
- Includes case and microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- TrueBlue Technology - Specifically designed for golf, where filtering blue light eliminates motion blur, making it easier to track your tee shot, read the greens and find your ball in the rough.
- Aurora Lens - Ideal for variable light conditions from overcast to sunny. Golf is where Aurora tint excels by boosting contrast without compromising color perception.
- 100% UVA/UVB filtration up to 400 nm
- Eye (lens width): 68 mm
- Bridge: 19 mm
- Temple: 120 mm
- Height (lens height): 40 mm
- Overall Fit: Small/Average
- Face Shape: oval, heart, round
- Sundog TrueBlue