- Chest: With arms at your sides, measure around your upper body under your armpits at the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Measure at this point keeping the tape comfortably loose around your waist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
- Inseam: Measure from your inside crotch seam to your ankle.
- Outseam: Measure down the outside side seam.
Standard vs. Plus Sizes
- Standard: XXS - XXXL (00-18)
- Plus: 1X, 2X, 3X (18-22)
There is a different. Styles marked as XL are not the same as 1X. This also means, size XXL is not the same as 2X. True plus size garments (1x, 2x, 3x) are designed to be longer and wider than standard sizing.
If you have any questions about size and fit, our Customer Concierge Team is ready to assist you.
Brands are isted in Alphabetical Order. Click on Size Chart to be directed to the Home Page for that brand.