Holiday Shipping Alert | Online shopping continues to be high during the holiday shopping season. Therefore, we encourage you to shop early to ensure that you and your loved ones receive their packages on time. We wish we had more control over the carriers, but please know our team is shipping orders quickly to ensure you have a wonderful shopping experience this holiday season. Additionally, with more people shopping online this holiday, if you see something you love, we recommend grabbing it before someone else does. If you need any help, our Customer Concierge Team is here to assist you. Happy Holidays!
Courtesy shipping on orders $125 and over (US only)
- FLAT RATE $8.95. On orders $124 and under. Packages can be expected in 5-7 Business Days. Includes Hawaii and Alaska. Excludes Puerto Rico.
- PRIORITY 3-DAY: Rates vary; add items to cart to view shipping rates. Delivery can be expected in 3-Business Days (excludes weekends/holidays). Please allow 24 hours to process/ship your order (see Processing Time). Expedited delivery to rural and remote locations may require an additional 1-2 business days. Saturday delivery may not be available for certain remote locations.
- EXPRESS 1-DAY: please call for rates and availability (973) 343-2852. Orders ship from various warehouses around the country, as a result, Express (1-Day) delivery may not always be available. Please contact us if you need a rushed delivery. We will always do our best to help you receive your merchandise when you need it.
Golf Bags & Golf Club Surcharge: $18.95 - Due to the rising cost of shipping, golf bags, clubs and push carts are excluded from free shipping and can no longer be shipped internationally. The flat rate surcharge will be applied to any order containing oversized items such as golf clubs, bags, travel bags and push carts shipping to US domestic addresses. If you are interested in ordering these items for international delivery, please contact us for a quote.
ORDER PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIME
- PROCESSING: This is the time it takes the warehouse to process, package and ship your merchandise. The processing time is indicated as 'Availability' on the page of the item you are ordering; this varies by designer. Orders placed after 3:00PM (ET) will be processed on Monday.
- TRANSIT/DELIVERY: Transit time starts once the package is picked up by the carrier. This is the amount of time your package is in transit from the warehouse to you. Length of transit time depends on the distance between the warehouse and when the package is being delivered. But most packages are delivered within 3-5 business days [Monday-Friday] from the time the carrier picks up the parcel. Deliveries can take longer during peak shopping periods between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched.
- We ship to locations around the world including (but not limited to): Australia, Canada and Eastern Europe.
- All international parcels ship via UPS or USPS International. Postage is based on the weight of the package.
- To view shipping rates, add merchandise to your shopping cart, click View Cart. Then select your country in the dropdown box. Shipping rates are based on weight of package. All packages ship via UPS. International packages may take 7 to 10 days to ship. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched.
Golf4Her is not responsible for these charges. All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country's laws.
- Customer is responsible for paying duties, taxes and brokerage fee on merchandise.
- Customer will receive an email from UPS prior to the delivery to pay this charge via credit card. Golf4Her cannot determine these fees during the checkout process. For more information, please contact your local customs office prior to placing the order.
- In the event the customer refuses delivery of the shipment, the buyer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges will be billed to the buyer's method of payment or deducted from the refund. We are required by law to include accurate customs forms with all international packages. We are unable to declare orders as or report incorrect values.
- Duties and taxes are not refundable, even in the event of a refused delivery. If an order is refused, the customer will be responsible for any additional duties and taxes on returned items, as well as the original and return shipping fees that are incurred.
- Golf4Her is prohibited by law from lowering or changing the amounts for any declared values, so please do not ask.