This ladies slip-on golf shoe is designed with a slip-on low-cut styling features two elastic gores for a snug fit and leather upper with fur textile leopard print accent.
- Contour Asymmetric toe box
- Slip-on low-cut styling features two elastic gores for a snug fit and leather upper with textile turquoise plaid accent.
- Steel shank provides torsion control and our StepSaver orthotic helps to reduce athletic foot fatigue.
- 2-Density Polyurethane sole ensures soft-flex traction with a cleated spike-less design. Water resistant
- Built-in Orthotics.
- 360-degree cushioned lining. Hugs your foot in softness.
- Micro fiber sock lining. Wicks sweat and eliminates the need to wear socks.
- Washable, replaceable sock liner. Help keep shoes fresh.
- Thermal rubber and polyurethane grip soles.
- Flexible and lightweight. Perfect for fair-weather play.
- Color: White, Silver
Fit: Generous fit. Sandbaggers run about one half-size generous (bigger) compared to other brands.
Sole: Contour toe sole has a cleated bottom and is made of two-density polyurethane for added light-weight comfort and flex. This shoe hugs your foot at the arch and provides plenty of room in the toe box. Grip sole is spikeless and is comfortable to wear off the course.
Material: Soft, full grain leather. Sanbaggers shoe uppers are flexible out of the box virtually eliminating break in time.
- StepSaver Orthotic
With help from an orthopedic surgeon, Sandbaggers designed the StepSaver Orthotic to deliver neutral, lateral support. Made of high density foam, our unique StepSaver orthotic is light-weight and effective. Its shape and design use gravity to nest your foot comfortably in the cutaway heel cradle providing better stability and reducing athletic fatigue in your feet. Sandbaggers StepSaver Orthotic comes in all of their golf shoes and golf sandals.
- Blister-resistant Lining
We want you to put your best foot forward. Thats why we pay close attention to detail in our golf sandal designs. Because our new Sandbaggers sandals are so soft and flexible, they require little to no break-in time at all. Our full-grain leather sandals are fully backed by a soft and smooth moisture-wicking material so that your foot doesnt have to make contact with leather or plastic.
- Washable/Replaceable Sock Liners
Since Sandbaggers shoes are fully lined with a soft, microfiber performance material, many of our loyal customers choose to wear no sock at all. To maintain shoe freshness, removable sock liners in shoes (not sandals) may be removed and washed by hand. Please use a gentle bleach-free detergent and allow your liner time to air dry. Replacements available online.
- Round Toe Last
The round toe last features a classic round shaped toe box (symmetrical) with added toe spring to promote an easy stride for walkers. The forefront of the last is a very generous Medium/C width to ensure room to wiggle your toes and maintain proper circulation so that you can wear your shoes comfortably all day longon and off the course. The heel is tapered to a narrower AA width to ensure your heel stays in place snugly.
- Contour Toe Last
The contour toe last features an asymmetric toe box with a more natural square shape allowing ample room for toes. The arch on this last is contoured to improve fit. The forefront of the last is a very generous Medium/C width to ensure room to wiggle your toes and maintain proper circulation so that you can wear your shoes comfortably all day longon and off the course. The heel is tapered to a narrower AA width to ensure your heel stays in place snugly.
- Sandal Last
The sandal last is designed to compliment the natural round curves on the bottoms and tops of your feet. Adjustable, angled straps deliver fit where you need it and flexion where you demand it. Gravity pulls you deeper into the molded orthotic foot bed to cradle and support your entire foot. Generous B/C width ensures toe comfort.
- TR Grip Sole (Round Toe last)
Thermal rubber sole with aggressive, durable spike-less tread wearable both on and off the course. TR Grip sole is our most aggressive spike-free tread for fair weather play. Imbedded steel shank provides torsion control.
- Polyurethane Grip (Contour Toe last)
Single density polyurethane sole is light weight and flexible. The material has microscopic air pockets that add cushion when you walk. Imbedded steel shank provides torsion control. Ideal for fair weather play only.
Tips on how to choose your size:
- Sandbaggers golf shoes run generous in length and width. Letter width C.
- If you have a medium width foot and you plan on wearing these shoes without socks (as most of our customers do) you should order one half size SMALLER than your normal street shoe size for closed toe shoes.
NOTE: the new GINA style and TASSEL TOE runs slightly narrower in the toe box and therefore runs more true to size than any of our other styles.
- If you have a wide width foot we recommend ordering your normal street shoe size.
- Depending upon the time of day and amount of walking/standing you've been doing your foot may be larger or smaller than normal. It's a good idea to try the shoes on in the evening and morning hours and to walk indoors on a clean, soft surface to make sure they are a comfortable fit- especially before walking 18 holes for golf.
Approximate Footbed Length in centimeters
(round toe vs. contour toe):