ON ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 6 - 30, 2023
- Sale items do not qualify for free returns.
- Customized/embroidered items are excluded from free returns, this includes college gear.
- Golf bags and push carts are excluded from free returns.
- Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. We can tell if they are worn!
- If your order was placed between September 6 - 30, select the option from below. You will receive a pre-paid USPS shipping label; the cost of the postage will not be deducted from your refund. Sale, golf bags and push carts are excluded from free returns and exchanges. Final Sale items cannot be returned.
NEW! Self Service Returns/Exchanges
- Log into your account
- Find the order you wish to return and click the Return Items link.
- Specify the Qty To Return, Return Reason, and Return Action.
- If you are requesting a return label, please allow 60-minutes for the Return Label to be prepared and sent to your inbox. Requests over the weekend/holiday/after hours are processed on the next business day.
Need to reach our Team?
Phone: (973) 343-2852
Live Chat: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Return & Exchange Policy
Please review prior to shipping back your merchandise. All merchandise must be returned to Golf4Her, even if your merchandise shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse and arrived in multiple packages. Otherwise, this will cause delay in processing your refund/exchange.
- Return within 30-days from delivery for a full refund back to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Sale items are issued back as store credit.
- Clearance items (ending in $0.99) cannot be returned.
- Gift returns are issued back as store credit.
- Items returned damaged or not suitable for re-sale will not be accepted. Golf4Her is not responsible for items that are damaged due to washing.
- Any item returned dirty, with make-up/tanning cream stains, pet hair, or perfume/cigarette fumes will be returned and not be accepted.
- Items that have been worn will not be accepted (we can tell!) and returned back to you.
- Merchandise must be in their original, new and unworn condition along with the original packaging, paperwork, accessories (like undershorts) and tags must be attached. No exceptions.
- Custom embroidery or personalized orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made to Order B-Skinz Skorts (short/tall lengths) can be returned, the $7 customization charge will be deducted from the refund/credit.
- Golf bags and push carts are excluded from free exchanges.
Can I get a Pre-Paid Shipping Label For My Exchange? Yes, you will receive one (1) return label per order, so please wait until all merchandise have been received and tried on before starting the exchange process.
Can I Return/Exchange a Sale Item? Yes, sale items can be returned within 30-days for store credit. Free return labels are not provided for the return of sale items. You are responsible for the return of any sale item. Final sale items cannot be returned. If you are making an exchange, once your return is received, store credit will be applied to your account. At that time you can place an order for the new item.
Can I Exchange a Final Sale Item? Final sale items ending in $0.99 cannot be returned.
The item I need to exchange for is no longer available: Let us know and we can take a look to see if it's available.
Can I return my item/s for store credit towards another item? Yes. If you would like to receive store credit towards your next order, select Exchange/Store Credit and we would be happy to provide you with a free pre-paid return label.
I'm making a return for a refund, can I get a Pre-Paid Shipping Label? At this time free returns label are only available on exchanges or requests for store credit. But we know you are busy, so for your convenience, we can provide you with a pre-paid return label and deduct $9.95 postage from your refund ($12.95 deducted for shoe returns). Since it's USPS, you can put your package out with your regular mail. No need to make a trip to the post office. Convenience labels cannot be provided for the return of golf shoes, bags or push carts.
If you need to exchange an item for a different color and/or size, please use the Self Service option above. Once we receive your returned merchandise, a new order will be placed and shipped to you. To expedite the exchange, we recommend placing a new order. If you do, please let us know what your new order number is so we can provide you with a return label.
Merchandise must be returned within 30-days from delivery for a full refund.
Where do I ship my return to?
c/o: Returns Department
9 Broadway, Suite 30, Denville, New Jersey 07834
Note: Use the carrier of your choice. We recommend USPS with tracking. We are not responsible for missing packages.
Need to Return/Exchange a Gift?
If you need to return/exchange an item you received as a gift, please Contact our Customer Concierge Team for assistance. We will provide you a pre-paid return label to return the merchandise. Once the merchandise is received, store credit will be issued and a new order can be placed. Please have the order number or name and address of the person who purchased the merchandise available. Purchaser will not be notified of return unless you request they receive the refund. Items cannot be returned without an order number/receipt or the name of the person who gifted the item.
Have an International Return/Exchange?
- International orders do not qualify for free return shipping.
- If you need to make an exchange, a new order must be placed. Postage will be applied to new order.
- Items being shipped back to Golf4Her should be marked “Returns of no commercial value” for entry to the USA.
- Returns will not be accepted by Golf4Her.com if shipped COD (cash on delivery).
- It is recommended that packages are shipped insured and with signature required as the package is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches the Golf4Her Returns Department
- Credit will not be issued on any shipping or duty fees incurred for either the outgoing shipment or incoming shipment. This is the financial responsibility of the customer.
- If packages are refused by customer and returned to Golf4Her, merchandise will be refunded less the shipping costs.
Have additional questions? Reach out to our Customer Concierge Team, we're here for you.
Policy Update: January 1, 2023