During the month of October, 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of the Dune SavingGrace bracelet will be donated to the Golf4Her Foundation in support of the SavingGrace fundraiser.
Grace is the daughter of LPGA tour professional Jane Park and husband Peter Godfrey, LPGA Tour caddy. In early July 2021, 10 month old Grace was hospitalized with seizures and brain swelling and has since been diagnosed with severe brain damage. What caused this is still undetermined. As a result, she may live a life in need of assistance. Because of this unplanned, life-changing event, our goal is to help the family adjust to their new life caring for a child with long-term special needs.
- Limited edition
- Charcoal grey wax cotton cord with Chrysanthemum (Hot Pink) flower petals
- Pull cord bracelet adjustable up to 8"
- Round bezel, silver plated brass, approximately 12mm round
- Handmade in Boston, MA with Love & Sandy Hands in the USA
- Exclusive design of the Dune Jewelry Nicole Michelle collection
SHOP MORE FROM DUNE!
Purchase any item on the Dune Jewelry website during the month of October, they will donate 15% of the net proceeds to the Golf4Her Foundation in support of the Saving Grace fundraiser. Enter code GRACE15 when you shop at dunejewelry.com
All charity items such as this, are excluded from any promotion or discount codes offered at Golf4Her.