Celebrate the game of life with Duca Del Cosma Festiva golf shoe. Handcrafted from toe to heel with a supple leather upper, this golf shoe holds timeless appeal round after round, year after year. The leather-topped Arneflex® memory foam insole provides comfort and support, while the Duca's nub covered outsole keeps pace with your active lifestyle.
- Ladies spikeless golf shoe
- Waterproof bootie system with breathable membrane
- Insole: Arneflex® insole, open-cell memory foam covered with cow leather
- Comfortable and breathable
- Two sets of luxurious polyester laces
- Color: Red
- Shop more Duca Del Cosma Golf Shoes
- See Size Chart & Guide
- Wide fit
- If between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Ladies Sizes: 6, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
MATERIAL + CARE:
- Leather - Italian high-quality calfskin and cowhide leather. They only use the resistant grain side of the leather. They treat their leather with a hydrophobic treatment directly after tanning to make it water-repellent without altering its natural characteristics.
- Waterproof Membranes - a wall separating liquids and gas. Liquids can't enter, but vapor may escape, making our shoes waterproof while also being breathable.For the interior finishing of Duca del Cosma shoes, they use a microfiber material with a membrane and waterproof tape sealing. They focus on testing waterproofness and functionality to ensure your feet remain constantly dry, while still being able to “breathe”. The upper leather has been treated in regular intervals to ensure humidity runs off and does not soak in, so that it maintains its suppleness. They guarantee our shoes are waterproof under normal wearing circumstances and up to 1.75" on the shoe from the ground.
- Duca outsole -
- An all-around sole, designed to be worn on or off the golf course
- Lightweight TR function sole with star-shaped 2mm-5mm nubs for optimal grip
- Integrated DDC logo
- Sidewalls held in place by a seam channel.
- Handcrafted in Europe - Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
- Lace Up