For the type who like to stand out. All BIION shoes are designed with an iconic Oxford silhouettes with the signature yellow honeycomb spikeless cleat. Biion was born out of a vision to create a lightweight, slip-on, spikeless, high-performance golf shoe out of ethylene vinyl acetate. They are easy to slip on, incredibly comfortable (really!) and hug your feet so well, your feel will want to hug you back.
Color: Black, Flamingo Print, Teal
- Slip on golf shoe
- Designed to be worn without socks
- Lightweight (great for travel)
- Breathable holes for comfort
- Shock-absorbant innersole with innovative massage nodes
- Comfort arch
- Spikeless yellow honeycomb sole for traction
- Hexta-grip technology for stability throughout your entire swing
- Low-profile heal (we do not recommend wearing with an orthotic; you may experience heal-slippage)
- High performance material
- Worn with or without socks.
- Weight: 1 oz (per shoe)
- Size: Unisex
- Women 5 - 11
- Men 3 - 13
Fit: To get the right fit, we recommend that you go down 1/2 size to one full size from what you normally wear. See the Size Chart tab.
- Wide foot? We suggest ordering your actual shoe size.
- Narrow foot? We suggest ordering a full size down.
- Want to wear socks? We suggest ordering your true shoe size.
Material: Soft, flexible and lightweight moldable EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate) is the lightweight material used to make Biion shoes. They use the highest grade of EVA giving their shoes a form-fitting stretch fit. Other features unique to EVA are: waterproof, shock absorbent, washable, anti-microbial, and they're odor-resistant.
Care: We recommend washing your shoes with mild soap, warm water, and a soft cloth or brush. We do not recommend putting your shoes in the washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher as this could cause the material to warm and shrink.
Avoid leaving your BIION shoes out in direct sun light and extreme heat conditions for extended periods of time as this could cause the material to warp.
The merchandise in your order may be filled from several locations; therefore, items may arrive separately. You will receive a tracking number for each shipment.
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
- Business days: Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 5:00PM ET); excludes US federal holidays.
- Orders will be processed in 2-business days (unless otherwise noted).
- If you need to receive your order by a specific date, please indicate this in the comment box at check out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after you place your order so we can ensure your package arrives in time.
- If the merchandise you have selected is currently not in stock we will give you an expected shipping time by a follow-up email.
- You have 30 minutes to change your order after you have placed it. Because we may begin processing your Golf4Her.com order immediately, it may not be possible to modify existing orders even within 30 minutes of placement. Orders cannot be canceled or changed after this time.
- The merchandise in your order may be filled from several locations; therefore, some items may arrive separately. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.
- If your order qualifies for Free Ground Shipping, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- Golf4Her designers uses three different carriers to make sure your items arrive to you on time: FedEx, UPS (United Parcel Service) & USPS (United States Postal Service)
- International orders require an additional 7 day processing time and will ship directly from the Golf4Her warehouse in Denville, New Jersey via USPS Priority International.
- In-stock items ship from Golf4Her in Denville, New Jersey ship via USPS.
- Priority and Express deliveries is not always guaranteed by the carrier.
- Pre-Book items will ship on/before the expected ship date indicate in 'Availability'
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You have 30 days to make your return or exchange.