The Biion Whiteout golf shoe is designed with antimicrobial composites, breathable holes, and a shock absorbing innersole with innovative massage nodes for optimal comfort. They are also 100% washable and dry in seconds. The rubber outsole features honeycomb traction that utilizes HEXTRA-GRIP Technology.
- Slip on golf shoe
- Designed to be worn without socks
- Lightweight (great for travel)
- Breathable holes for comfort
- Shock-absorbant innersole with innovative massage nodes
- Comfort arch
- Spikeless yellow honeycomb sole for traction
- Hexta-grip technology for stability throughout your entire swing
- Low-profile heal (we do not recommend wearing with an orthotic; you may experience heal-slippage)
- High performance material
- Worn with or without socks.
- Weight: 1 oz (per shoe)
- Color: White/White
FIT & SIZING
- Size Guide
- Women 5 - 11
- Men 3 - 13
- We recommend that you go down 1/2 size to one full size from what you normally wear.
- Wide foot? We suggest ordering your actual shoe size.
- Narrow foot? We suggest ordering a full size down.
- Want to wear socks? We suggest ordering your true shoe size.
- Soft, flexible and lightweight moldable EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate) is the lightweight material used to make Biion shoes. They use the highest grade of EVA giving their shoes a form-fitting stretch fit. Other features unique to EVA are: waterproof, shock absorbent, washable, anti-microbial, and they're odor-resistant.
- We recommend washing your shoes with mild soap, warm water, and a soft cloth or brush. We do not recommend putting your shoes in the washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher as this could cause the material to warm and shrink. Avoid leaving your BIION shoes out in direct sun light and extreme heat conditions for extended periods of time as this could cause the material to warp.
- BIION Oxford
- Slip On