BIION Black with Blue Sole is designed with an iconic Oxford silhouettes with the signature yellow honeycomb spikeless cleat. Biion was born out of a vision to create a lightweight, slip-on, spikeless, high-performance golf shoe out of ethylene vinyl acetate. They are easy to slip on, incredibly comfortable (really!) and hug your feet so well, your feel will want to hug you back.
- Slip on golf shoe
- Designed to be worn without socks
- Lightweight (great for travel)
- Breathable holes for comfort
- Shock-absorbant innersole with innovative massage nodes
- Comfort arch
- Spikeless yellow honeycomb sole for traction
- Hexta-grip technology for stability throughout your entire swing
- Low-profile heal (we do not recommend wearing with an orthotic; you may experience heal-slippage)
- High performance material
- Worn with or without socks.
- Weight: 1 oz (per shoe)
- Color: Black, Neon Blue
FIT & SIZING
- Size Guide
- Women 5 - 11
- Men 3 - 13
- We recommend that you go down 1/2 size to one full size from what you normally wear.
- Wide foot? We suggest ordering your actual shoe size.
- Narrow foot? We suggest ordering a full size down.
- Want to wear socks? We suggest ordering your true shoe size.
Soft, flexible and lightweight moldable EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate) is the lightweight material used to make Biion shoes. They use the highest grade of EVA giving their shoes a form-fitting stretch fit. Other features unique to EVA are: waterproof, shock absorbent, washable, anti-microbial, and they're odor-resistant.
- BIION Oxford
- Slip On