Designed for protection from the elements, the Forgefiber Boa Golf Shoe has enhanced cushioning to return energy on every swing. The shoe feature a spikeless outsole that's durable enough to stand up to everyday play and has X-shaped lugs that are strategically placed for outstanding stability. An innovative closure system is built for micro-adjustments so you get the exact fit you need.
- Women's spikeless golf show
- Regular fit
- L6 Boa® Closure System on tongue top for easy customizable micro-adjustability
- Adaptive FormTX guides
- Soft laces with Kevlar® base
- Stretch textile upper
- Spikeless, durable Adiwear outsole
- Strategically placed X-shaped lugs
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibers that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Breathable protection and enhanced cushioning
Climastorm provides breathable, water-repellent protection to keep you dry and comfortable
- Kevlar®, registered trademark of DuPont™ used under license
- Size: 5-11
- Also available in Grey/White
Fit: True to size
FORGEFIBER: a process using TPU-coated yarn, maximizes performance when stitched and compressed at various angles and layers for ultimate strength in motion. Through the exploration of how organic cell structures grow, the adidas Future team created a design process for uppers that is more aligned with the science behind natural body movement.
Care: Machine wash cold. Line dry.